The Well. Under Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: The Well
- Builders: Diamondcorp, RioCan, Allied Properties,Rhapsody Property Management Services,Tridel
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2021
- Address: 443 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Queen St W and Spadina Ave
- Area: The Well Community
- Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects , Adamson Associates Architects , Wallman Architects and architectsAlliance
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 46 Stories
- Number Of Units: 584
- Location: 444 Front Street West, Toronto, ON
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
LIVE AT THE WELL
The Well? will be a new, open and vibrant mixed-use community in downtown Toronto which puts you just steps away from entertainment, retail shopping, dining and much more. The stunning design complements the community, and is sure to draw excitement to Downtown Toronto West. Spread over seven and a half acres, the contemporary neighbourhood will border Wellington St. W, Spadina Ave. and Front St. The Well promises to capture the dreams of all who wish to enjoy the best of Toronto. Included in this master planned community will be 3 purpose-built rentals communities which Rhapsody Property Management will be managing.
A new community in the heart of Toronto – distinct, dynamic, radiating brilliant urban design.
A space where everyone will be connected, where you can discover countless opportunities to engage in urban life.
A one-of-a-kind neighbourhood planned for people of all ages who love Toronto.
Shops, offices and residences that flow together, offering texture and fullness to everyday city living.
Welcome to THE WELL, a new, open and vibrant mixed-use community in Downtown Toronto West where we can live, work, shop and play well.
Spread over seven and a half acres, the contemporary neighbourhood will border Wellington, Spadina and Front Streets; it promises to capture the dreams of all who wish to enjoy the best of Toronto.
About their home selections:
THE WELL is creating over a million square feet of residential space that offers Torontonians a rich experience of life in our city. There will be homes to accommodate everyone’s lifestyle from single to retired to growing families.
In short, what makes THE WELL so special is how it pulls together all the elements of our lives so that we can live, shop and work well, all in a new community that already has wonderful, well-established neighbours.