55C Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 55C Condos
- Builders: MOD Developments Inc
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: 55 Charles St E, Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4Y 1S9
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Charles St E & Church St
- Architect: architectsAlliance
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 48 Storeys
- Number Of Units: 551
- Location: 1. Walk to Everything! – 55 Charles St. East Condos is located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Bloor, giving this location an almost perfect walk score. Everything residents would need is just steps from home. Enjoy being close to restaurants, bars and cafes, banks, medical offices and hospitals, grocery stores, shopping at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Take Transit! – Using transit when living at 55 Charles St. East Condos is so easy, a car is not even needed. Many TTC regional bus routes are just steps away, including the 320 Yonge night bus route. The Bloor-Yonge Subway Station is a short walk from home, where residents can connect to the Yonge-University line and access Union Station in just minutes or take the Bloor-Danforth line to access other parts of the city.
3. Live Where You Work! –55 Charles St. East Condos is the perfect place for young professionals to call home, as it is located in the heart of Toronto, right near Queen’s Park and the city’s financial, fashion, and entertainment districts.
4. Great Investment! – The Yonge and Bloor area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area is home to several post-secondary institutions. With University of Toronto and Ryerson University close to 55 Charles St. East Condos, every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. This is a great opportunity for real estate investors to investigate.
5. Highway Accessible! – With the Don Valley Parkway just minutes from 55 Charles St. East Condos, residents have easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 401, connecting them to all of the GTA and beyond.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
55C Condos is a New Condo development by MOD located at Yonge and Bloor , Toronto.