King's Landing. Pre-Construction in North York
- Project Name: King's Landing
- Builders: Concord Adex
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: North York, Ontario, Canada,
- City: North York
- Main Intersection: Leslie/Sheppard
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location & Neighbourhood: These condos will be located in the Bayview Village neighbourhood directly across from the Bessarion subway station. This is a tremendous opportunity to get involved in a neighbourhood that’s on the precipice to become one of the most important areas in North York. With only 2,880 daily riders in 2016, Bessarion Station was singled out as the least frequently used subway station in the entire Toronto Subway System. Where many people might think that this area should be avoided in investment and development, Concord knew that the wise thing to do would be to create more demand for the station. In reality, these low ridership numbers only mean that there’s a lot of room for growth in the surrounding area. The station sits in the centre of Line 4 Sheppard. This connects nearby riders with North York Centre, where they can transfer onto Line 1 Yonge/University at Sheppard-Yonge Station. This Centre is one of the most important employment hubs in the GTA. At 40,050 jobs in 2017, it’s the second largest job centre in the city, only behind the downtown core. Around 80% of the jobs in ths centre are office jobs, making it a great employment centre in urban professionals. By transferring onto Line 1, riders can also make an easy trip down to the downtown core. Residents will be able to travel down to Union Station in less than 40 minutes. Another highlight of this project is its proximity to the Bayview Village Shopping Centre. Many of the stores at this mall offer upscale shopping, but it also has a Loblaws grocery store, giving shoppers the chance to pick up things they need for day to day life. Residents can also sleep soundly knowing that they’re also right next to North York General Hospital, which has been serving the community for over 50 years. It’s also a constituent hospital for the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine, meaning there will also be student medical professionals who are looking to rent close to the hospital. This is also a great spot for drivers because it’s handy to both the Ontario 401 Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway, which make traveling across the GTA incredibly easy, so you can conveniently travel to your destination no matter where you’re going. This is your chance to be a part of the next big neighbourhood being built in this area. Even though it’s one of the least busy stations in the system now, Park Place will transform Bessarion Station into a bustling hub of activity. Make sure you connect with us to learn everything you can about this project.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
King’s Landing Condos Summary
This new project is a new condominium development coming to one of the most exciting master-planned communities in the City of Toronto. This is your opportunity to own in the fabulous Concord Park Place. King’s Landing Condos will be part of Concord Park Place. This new community will do so much more than just add density to the area, it will create a new thriving neighbourhood that’s connected to shopping, employment, transit, and more. It aims to create a fully equipped and walkable enclave that’s sure to be one of the most coveted areas in North York. It’s located directly across from Bessarion Station on Line 4 Sheppard, which has among the lowest traffic in the city, Concord Park Place will change all that. Amenities These condos will be part of Concord Park Place, which is being developed by one of the most influential developers in Toronto, Concord Adex. They’re renowned for playing one of the most influential roles in shaping Toronto’s skyline by developing the the CityPlace master-planned community, which was pivotal for fleshing out the cityscape from the waterfront. We expect the same thing to happen with Park Place. This will be a walkable and integrated new neighbourhood with plenty of shops in the ground level of the buildings. One of the most anticipated features in this master-planned community is the Megaclub that will be available to the local residents. It will be a fully equipped athletic and recreation centre that’s outfitted with an outdoor fitness zone, billiards lounge, bowling alley, tennis court, and basketball court. Its second phase will implement the addition of a pool, sauna room, and zen garden. Park Place will also feature garden grounds in both the English and French styles. The French garden will include a hedge maze and tables for quiet contemplation. The English Garden will be a freer place that will be the perfect place for a stroll.
king’s landing Condos Highlight:
-Walk Distance to Subway Stations -Step toBayview village Mall -Located beside Highway 401, eight minutes to Highway 404/DVP and less than twenty minutes to Union Station -Close to North York General Hospital. -Close to Loblaw supermarket